Allen’s Coffee Brandy Hot Chocolate
It’s getting to be that time of year again. A true Downeaster always has a handy bottle of Allen’s Coffee Brandy somewhere! This year let’s make an incredible Hot Chocolate!
- 1.5oz Allen’s Coffee Brandy
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder.
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 4 cups milk
- 1/3 cup hot water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whipped Cream
- Chocolate Sauce
- Mini Marshmallows
- Combine the cocoa, sugar, water, salt, and Allen’s Coffee Brandy in a medium saucepan over Medium Heat.
- Stir constantly until a boil begins. Continue Stirring constantly for about 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and stir in milk.
- Add Vanilla and stir.
- (IMPORTANT) Be sure to top with way too much whipped cream and marshmallows!
Adapted From Momables
1 Pack Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate.
1.5oz Allen’s Coffee Brandy.